TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 June, 11:55
I have a dream that one day The Glory of the Lord will be seen by all people and ever mountain made lower, and ever crooked road made straight and the rough rocks on the path will be made smooth.
You are about to see this occur today right before your eyes as God will make his Glory known to all. Be prepared , for the day of the Lord and those who had a dream of Freedom, Equality and Justice for all. You chose to be here for this time and season long before you were ever born. We are approaching our “Promised Land” as the entire population of humanity on earth will see it happen. The hands of God are moving now in all things and to be clear all of the events occurring today are Gods Plans, not mans or the Fallen Ones. God does Prevail in this time and season.
IT WILL BE BIBLICAL and all will see. And that is by no means just a catchy slogan, its real Have FAITH in your Father in Heaven. And Happy Father Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
This reminds me of the first video you shared that I saw. The guy from Seal team 9 who had abilities. He basically said there is only one outcome and that the bad people are going to lose! They even know they are going to lose! I was rejoicing because I knew that meant God won/wins!
12:06 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 June, 12:16
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
God absolutly will win and God only cries for you who are living through this time. But, know soon a beautiful day will dawn for all humanity world wide and its happening now , today. What is to come will be known as the Golden Age of Humanity where his children finally grew up spiritually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 June, 12:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My faith in God grows stronger every day🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 June, 01:32
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
que la lumiere soit 🙏🌟🌿