TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
When do we expect to hear the results of the Arizona Audit ? Has any official date been given ? All we know is they concluded on Monday so when is it made public if anyone knows ? I know when it gets close they will try their best to distract from the Audit results. Then MSM will claim its not a reliable Audit or some nonsense.
08:33 AM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
20 June, 07:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
20 June, 08:49
We were not given an official date, and I don’t believe we’ll be given one, either. The audit is a forensic investigation. Time isn’t a concern, only accuracy is. We’re being given updates periodically.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 June, 08:57
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Thank you I wanted to confirm I didn’t miss anything. Again, thank you.

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
20 June, 08:37
🇺🇲🙏💗FF will try and drowned the message but we see