Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
20 June, 09:55
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
…or we ALL choose where we shop and avoid these places. We can make a differnce with our wallets. We all just need to be wiling to make the move together. Haven’t shopped in these stores for months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilou Chu @Serenity555
20 June, 01:46
I agree , the best ever...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
19 June, 08:25
YES, GREAT IDEA AND IT SHOULD BE DONE!

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
19 June, 08:17
Well I tried to to support the local places where I am and they Kicked me out of their stores for not masking...even when we had no mask mandates. They were rude and mean so they can go out with the rest and we will get new owners of new stores in IDK but ill be damned if i go back to their stores. Ill do without

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 June, 08:16
I Agree on everthing but the timescale. I'm more for permanent closure. Shutting out the local businesses was their plan from the start.