Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 July, 02:37
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Thanks -some days are harder than others.

And I will Hold that Line every freaking day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 June, 05:40
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
22 June, 05:31
HOLD THE LINE! When I was in Iraq during the elections of 2010 there was a point where things got so hopeless and so violent that I thought I would never see the USA again. Mentally i learned alot about myself. We are ALL capable of so much than we know. STRETCH Your minds! CONTROL Your Emotuons. RESILIENCE is the key. Anybosy feeling down drop me a DM! Sometimes a simple hello from across the ether is enough to get us back in the fight! Keep your vibes up and exercise!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 June, 07:38

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
19 June, 08:09
I needed to hear this!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 08:06

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
19 June, 08:00
This VERY thot has been on my mind all day. I always say yes, helping everyone so much that I neglect myself. Im feeling, now is not the time for it. I need ZEN....❤️🙏. WWG1WGA.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 June, 04:50
🐸some days the enemy seems too powerful to bring down marxism is a poison worse than the virus and the chat is more bioweapons to be released. The Deep State is a world problem, UN and WHO have been practicing almost 75 years. Technocrats have never had so much power in every sector. The grid is vulnerable. THE EU is a precursor to NWO. Tyranny is at the door and it ain't knocking

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 June, 04:35
AMEN!

carol munoz @bornfree2
19 June, 04:29
You said it. Thank you for the encourgement.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
19 June, 04:26
I am without a doubt… still trusting, but I will admit sometimes its hard to keep the faith.. BUT, I am hanging on.🙏🏻

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 June, 07:15
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
i just cant stand to know so many people are still suffering, and possibly going to suffer to a higher degree until this is over

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 04:02
Trust in God, He is moving mountains! It may not be as quickly as we would like to see but by His grace He is moving those mountains!