D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
27 January, 09:12
As one of his final guilt-cleansing actions, Otto Skorzeny chose to disclose his role in forming the CIA with other Nazis exported to the US through Operation Paperclip. Otto alleged that he worked extensively with Reinhard Gehlen and George H. Scherf, Jr. in these efforts. After the May 10, 1945 German ‘surrender’, Skorzeny was imprisoned at a Darmstadt POW camp (above). He ‘escaped’ on July 27, 1948 – but was actually released as planned– to found first the Office of Strategic Services and later the CIA with the vast majority of Nazi scientists and engineers directly from Germany.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
27 January, 09:58
In response D.J. S.. to her Publication
Please help me understand more. I have not been awake long, but I research so much and just need pointed in the right direction. I got off fakebook, twitter killed me off 2 days ago. I dont label myself as anything but a truthseeker. I know there is more, much more...I go one direction and end up elsewhere and trying to find truths...I dont want to be spoonfed, just directed which way to find it myself. please...thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
🙂you appear to be doing what everyone else is
01:38 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
Only people mentioned by airforcebratt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D.J. S.., click on at the bottom under it