⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
❌BQQMS in NIAGRA FALLS❌
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

So i took this down, was advised to, but I am seeing it everywhere so I will post it again and at least have to proper context. This is in Niagara Falls, Canada.

This was taken June 15 at 850pm

There were mass explosions for 1.5 hours starting at 830 until almost 10.

There were 4 military craft flying around before, during and after this video.

I have lived in the falls 15 years, these are NOT fireworks.

Fireworks don't shake your house and the ground

Fireworks dont have black smoke and they certainly do not last 1.5 hours.

I will be going on Watch the Water this evening to discuss this occurrence.

The United States posted a Fireworks show was happening in Niagara, New York, but there is no way. We never have seen their Fireworks before and we didn't see any last night until the last 10 minutes.

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

RavenMoonstoneArt
06:40 AM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 June, 01:11
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
ccp soldiers were being blown up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
20 June, 01:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 June, 12:58
Sounds like dumbs being taken out to me....

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
20 June, 01:09
In response white light to his Publication

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 June, 12:58
my friend in canada heard thensame thing, his windows were shaking, i dont think fire works would do that.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
19 June, 11:24
Could they have been coming from Underground ?

Maybe there is a Cabal Base in that area.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
19 June, 07:55
So weird. Sounds like fireworks though, but not seeing anything in the sky. Do you think bombs?

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
19 June, 03:32
Can you provide a link to the Watch The Water site you will be on later tonight?

19 June, 07:53
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
I believe you can find the info here.
Raven Moonstone Art
Raven Moonstone Art
https://t.me/ravenmoonston...

William Cherry @Oleglory
19 June, 12:43
kcking ass no taking names this time

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 June, 11:12
Had same booms in KY in last 2 years. shook our home as well. Did see mil copters fly over us shortly after booms. Came from Ohio river area.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 June, 10:40
pretty light out to have a firework show going on...

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
19 June, 10:37
i saw the video yesterday or day before. interesting to say the least. Not fireworks!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 June, 09:01

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
19 June, 01:59
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Thanks Cynthia. Finger Lakes? like the tattoo on Hunter's back?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
20 June, 05:30
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
19 June, 08:32
White Hats continue, thx!

19 June, 06:41

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
19 June, 12:51
I live in Northern Indiana and Matt is local news.. We have had large booms the past couple of weeks, with no explanation as to what it was.. there were no fireworks at the time, but i was texting coworkers who live in different parts of the area, and we all heard it at the same time.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 June, 03:40
Destruction of DUMBs and tunnel ststem used to traffick children. Op is ongoing at the moment.