Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
19 June, 03:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
This is true...my concern is: Are these posts seeds of beneficial truth? Or are these seeds of disinformation to distract, mislead and confuse? I am having greater difficulty discerning whose posts
i can trust as true, dependable information for guidance. Are these seeds GMOs? Or are these seeds of valid heritage? I do trust God. I depend on His Word of truth. But even that source of His Word has been so genetically altered by those manipulating our minds that discernment has to come through the heart? i pray for wisdom to know the truth for our guidance. I seek iit for us all so that we may be truly free. WWG1WGA. I pray for God's wisdom of discernment for us all so that His peace may truly reign in all our hearts. Soon.
06:06 AM - Jun 19, 2021
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
19 June, 09:18
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
God has us in his hands & is guiding us . We may have some things wrong, but it is what is in our hearts, & our intention that matters. It helps tremendously to have great intuition. We can become too involved in the daily news--too much info thrown at us can be an assault on the senses. We dont have to know everything--step by step. We can pull away & take care of our own energy. We find thoughts that make us happy. We reassure our inner child that all is well, & things are unfolding in God's time. We become still quiet, go inside, still the mind, & listen, we can begin to feel joy & gratitude, & realize things are miraculously unfolding. We remember to stay in touch with uur inner being so we will not be tossed to & fro with emotions, reacting to things that come up each day. We become solid in our faith. Suddenly our physical bodies become an anchor for truth.. We realize our job is to be a conduit for God's love, making it more easily available for others

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
19 June, 09:26
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank you. Agree. Thoughtful and caring expression. Worth spreading!