Geo QHarmonic @AppleAaron
PLEASE SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE!
IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS YOU WILL WITNESS THE DEATH OF THE FRAUDULENT US DOLLAR, used to control the corrupt World Central Fractionalized Banking System.

The stock market will collapse.. Because the banks will collapse, because they have over-leveraged and are not backed by real commodities such as gold....They don't have hardly any.

BECAUSE THE GOOD GUYS HAVE ALL THE GOLD THAT WAS STOLEN BY THE OLIGARCHS, VATICAN, CITY OF LONDON..Thank You Trump! And it is mountains of gold more than enough to restart the ENTIRE global economy. We are talking
01:32 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by AppleAaron in this post can reply
JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
30 January, 11:03
In response Geo QHarmonic to his Publication
BOUGHT PLAIN SILVER BARS, WATCH AS IT SKYROCKETS IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS GOLD 20000 OZ SILVER 2000 OZ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
30 January, 11:00
SO WHAT DO WE DO IF WE'VE PULLED ALL OF OUR CASH OUT OF OUR ACCOUNTS? 😳 FEARING A COLLAPSE OF BANKS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
30 January, 10:27
I have worked very hard and saved about $50k in savings and have about $5k in stocks....should i cash it all out? will cash even have value?

Julia Yeh @JYeh72
30 January, 10:46
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
I am invested in the stock market as well for a nice chunk of change. From what I understand, it will be 1 to 1 so not to worry. The ones that have to worry are those who have gamed the system or committed crimes against humanity, etc ... everything they own will go to the govt and that money will be used to help the children, the underprivileged, the homeless, the veterans, etc.

Those that are looking for debt forgiveness, etc. I am not sure everyone will get that. At least from what I understand. Some of it has happened but I do not think think that all debt will be wiped out.

Randomly Revenge @randomly2020
31 January, 12:05
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
Bitcoin (BTC) can be a hedge against dollar devaluation. You can buy through PayPal, Coinbase or Gemini. Don't use Square's Cash App b/c that is owned by Jack Dorsey. You can buy fractions of BTC so don't worry about its high price right now. It will go higher if there is loss of confidence in the dollar.

Stocks should be held for the long term. They may go down in the short term but they will eventually go back up, especially if the dollar is being debased. Crash in March 2020 was instantly bought back up after Trump forced the Fed to print to revive the economy.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
30 January, 09:41
NESARA/GESARA baby.....come home to mama🔥🔥

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
30 January, 08:17
Everyone is about to lose their 401Ks that went up a ton ....Surely...something will be done to get WE THE PEOPLE...back our money...I just do not believe POTUS Trump will let us all lose so much.

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
27 January, 08:58
QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM WILL REPLACE THE CABAL SYSTEM..NO WORRIES ....ABUNDANCE FOR ALL COMING

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 January, 08:14
✅💯

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
27 January, 04:32
so want this to be true ......, 🤞

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
27 January, 04:23
how will we surivive, if the makret crashes, we have cash in the house, will it be accepted to purchase food gas, pay for electric or heating for our house? just curious how will this be dealt with?

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
27 January, 04:25
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
i also bought a little gold and lots of silver. I keep hearing we will be going to some kind of silver backing for money. I’m not really sure, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
30 January, 09:58
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
I have just enough to pay my rent and feed my family. Cannot afford to buy silver and gold. I have stored food and water to see what is coming. And then I trust in God, who in His infinite goodness will sustain us.