TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 June, 12:51
Demons are not the Fallen rather all the spirits of the Nephilim who were killed. They are an abomination to God. All Fallen Ones who mated with women of earth are enchained in Hell until Judgement Day.
2 Peter : 2: 4
2 Peter 2:4
“For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;” So Posidon , Who made Atlantis and claimed to be a God but was a Fallen Angel is enchained in Hell until Judgement Day.
Numbers 13:31-33
31 But the men who had gone up with him said, “We can’t attack those people; they are stronger than we are.” 32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak , Decendents of ( Anannaki ) come from the Nephilim.

https://youtu.be/ZV-lU51d-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 June, 12:55
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you for your posts, Storm!
You are a treasure trove of information!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just give God thanks , and not me. The day is so close now that all have had the opporitunity to read 500+ the Additional Holy Books or listen to many as God is so Merciful he doesn’t want too, not bring one human home if you believe and are Baptised in the water as an Adult (Important do not miss this one) . The time of the Great Rapture of the body of Christ is close and there is little time left to repent and be Baptised in the water as written in John 3:5 as spoken by Chist. Also believe John 3: 16-21 and doing both you will be Rapture by Our Lord and never even know death. I have only done a small part for God in returning his Words to humanity which he exposed by unhidding what was hidden in the tunnel from the Vatican to Jerusalem in 2017-2018.
01:58 PM - Jun 18, 2021
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 June, 03:10
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I was 40 when I was baptized.

After 40 years, the naturalness of Moses, which was not fit for God’s use, was ground out of him; he truly saw God’s faithfulness, almightiness and sovereignty, and that nothing is impossible for God. Moses lived in the wilderness for neither several days nor a couple of years, but for as long as 40 years. Though we don’t know how he made it through those years, there is no doubt that God had always led and helped him. Through such trials and refinements, Moses saw the hand and deeds of God, and thus developed true faith in Him, and had the courage to accept the commission of God and face the powerful army of the Pharaoh.

Only in difficult environments will we truly look unto God and rely on Him, see His wisdom and almightiness, and have true knowledge of Him. 🙏❤️

18 June, 03:16
Amen in Christ Holy Name.

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
18 June, 03:39
I am hauling this entire quote to another forum...under attack from someone who is debasing some of our very best MAGA over past indiscretions [think Melania's nude photos] et. al.,. I will give you credit. Well said!!