Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Friday...Anchor Yourself in Faith! ♥️
10:08 AM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
18 June, 12:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I trust God. I trust Trump. I trust our Military. (Do not be afraid)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
18 June, 12:27
Know GOD...the Way, the Truth, the Life and talk to HIM about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 June, 12:11
❤️🙏🙏❤️

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
18 June, 11:22
FEAR, Flee Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. Our God is a mighty Fortress. Psalm 46:10-11 (NIV 2011), "He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.' The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 June, 10:26
🙏❤️🙏

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 June, 10:28
ハッピーフライデー!これはあなたにです。ネットニュース記事の面白い写真♪おやすみなさい。日本から✨🛸😎✨

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 June, 10:14
Happy friday!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 June, 10:13
Peace of mind and joyful heart.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 June, 10:24
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
100% ♥️