TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 07:14
In conclusion , Posidon was one of the Fallen and his 10 sons which were 5 sets of twins were Nephilim of old also as many Nephilim of ancient times were octen recognised as the Hero’s of old before the Great Flood . The Fallen who fathered children of women on earth were condemed to be enchained in Hell until Judgement Day. So Gabriel caused all the Nephilim to make war on each other until almost everyone was killed who was a Nephilim and the remaing few were drowned in the Great Flood and a very small number as in less than 5 were taken into the earth to hide behind rock and metal doors until the waters were gone. Now only the Fallen who never mated with daughters of men are left and the humans taken beneath the earth that we refer to as Grays today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 June, 07:16
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My friend, how do you know all this valuable information? I am not questioning the validity. I am fascinated by your knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 June, 08:08
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I know a lot about pre flood ansd post flood acienebt civiliations as well as the Annanaki who were also Fallen Angels . They possesed the knowledge of the universe at that time.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
I'd be interested in hearing more about the Anunnaki from you.
02:01 AM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
18 June, 08:08
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Well the Annanaki were very technically advanced ,but, were not aliens rather the Fallen One of God Kingdom who had all the knowledge of the universe. They enslaved humanity in Sumaria to do all the labor for them like mining for gold. Just like the angels of Our Lord they are not bound by space and time as for them the past, present and future were all assesable. They knew that gold would help them build an Empire on earth and had nothing to do with a planet called Nubiru and saving their planet.
Many left in time as they were only thrown out of Heaven for rebelling against Gid and into the universe. I’m certain in the entire universe they found planets that were equally as pleasant as earth and they also took human women as wives.
They return even to this day and now to fight the Angels of our Lord as a Spiritual Battles is occurring now. They did not create humanity as God did not Fallen Ones. If there are more specific detail you want just ask.

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
18 June, 03:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I can ponder on the possibility of about all of that.