Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
17 June, 10:28
404_Not_Found
4_04_Not_Found

10h
HUGE .... 3 British Airways pilots have DIED of the COxxVID vaxxine in the past 7-days, and BA are now in crisis talks with the UK Government about whether or not their vaxxinated pilots should be allowed to fly.

85% of all British Airways pilots have already been vaxxinated.

NOTE..
I tried to check if this was true.. The only thing I could find was an article on Reuters saying it was false, however this was also stated-

Reuters presented the claims to British Airways, which said they were unfounded and that no such talks were underway with the government. The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away. “Our thoughts are with their family and friends,” they said, adding that none of the deaths was linked to vaccines.

https://www.reuters.com/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by wolfskin in this post can reply
18 June, 01:17
In response wolf skin to his Publication
What this lady says about the vax is extremely chilling to the bone..
She runs a Worldwide Recruitment Company for the Gas & Oil Corporations.... WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 01:14
In response wolf skin to his Publication
Exactly, the fact that Reuters fact checked it is strange.... I mean they always say there is no link to the vaxx.....