Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Leza Turnberry @Turnberry
18 June, 06:31
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
ive heard the exact opposite. Supposedly a CIA operation and that Telegram was the best one to use🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 June, 09:46
In response Leza Turnberry to her Publication
I’ve heard that too, but I downloaded Signal a while back bc I knew it was originally for mitary use. I feel that the satelites Space Force has just launched may protect it. plus the C_A will soon be gone or unable to function like they did before! They already have everything on all of us as it is😂
It’s a sad state of affairs thst we don’t know who or what we can trust anymore!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 June, 01:34
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
This is the first I have heard of this - have you heard anything abt this bf?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 June, 09:49
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Yes, there were messages to download it a while back. I use it now for talking with friends (fellow patriots😁) just in case!