Silence Dogood MBA @Familyman20181
Please make sure to follow me on Telegram! 👇🏻👇🏻

Suspended from Twitter, fan of Gold Standard, NESARA, TRUTH, Father of 5, BLESSED by God 🙏🏻🙌🏻
https://t.me/familyman2018...
01:03 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Familyman20181 in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
26 May, 04:46
In response Silence Dogood MBA to his Publication
Already Do!🌹
I have been with you since last summer (2020) until i got kicked off of Twitter in January! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 February, 10:14
Nice to see you here Dogwood, was just thinking of you today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
31 January, 11:39
Oh good! I found you here @familyman20181 . I was suspended on Twitter too, and have missed your insights! I'm not on Telegram so am hoping you post here too!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 February, 10:13
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
Me too. Yes, Dogwood has great insights and info.

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
28 January, 06:29
Telegram may be shutting down soon.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 06:29
😘😇Happy to see you made it over, Nana missed ya!