Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 June, 07:38
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Sadly, More Of Them Need To Step Up, And Protect Them With Their Life! Children Have No Voice! Moms Do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
18 June, 07:37
Yes. However, it should be a DAD. Its the same old story, Adam failed to protect Eve (and his family), just stood back and let the devil trick her. Interestingly, God gave Adam the command to til and protect the garden before Eve had even been created. I think you might find God gave the instruction to Adam to not eat of the tree of knowledge before Eve was formed out of his rib. He was given the instructions etc. yet stood back and watched.

I tell my boys that their principle purpose is to protect women and children. In fact God's command after he created Eve to them both was to be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it. And in this Adam was commanded to protect them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 June, 07:33
Hallelujah!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
17 June, 10:57