TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 05:49
The original story of the lost island of Atlantis comes to us from two Socratic dialogues called Timaeus and Critias, both written about 360 BCE by the Greek philosopher Plato.
Solon had been to Egypt where priests had compared Egypt and Athens and talked about the gods and legends of both lands. One such Egyptian story was about Atlantis.
Atlantis was arranged in concentric rings of alternating water and land. The soil was rich, said Critias, the engineers technically accomplished, the architecture extravagant with baths, harbor installations, and barracks
A small but just city (an Ur-Athens) triumphs over a mighty aggressor (Atlantis). The story also features a cultural war between wealth and modesty, between a maritime and an agrarian society, and between an engineering science and a spiritual force.

Atlantis as a concentric-ringed island in the Atlantic which sank under the sea is almost certainly a fiction based on some ancient political realities.
continued next post……..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 05:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Maybe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 June, 06:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"The Law of One" material said there was a Great War
in the Days of Atlantis between the Sons of Light and
the Sons of Dark. Their weapons caused large Earth Changes.
Last of Atlantis sunk into the Ocean around 9,000 B.C.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 07:21
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I`m familiar with that, this might be interesting as well.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Secret Files on The Eye of The Sahara & The Lost Ancient City of Atlantis | Richat Structure Africa - YouTube

Bizarre Declassified CIA files on The Eye of The Sahara (The Richat Structure) - The Lost City of Atlantis, hidden in plain sight?Peru Tour: August 9th-18th ...

17 June, 10:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I have posted about this off and on for 2-3 months and this video supports everything about this being Atlantis in NW Africa where Atlantis was destroyed 11,600 years ago and the Sphinx built during that time and the secrets from the survivors are under the Sphinx and on the Temple of Horus walls. Posidon was a Fallen Angel and Atlas a Nephilim. And the poor mother of Atlas had 5 sets of twin boys that would have been giants. So this also supports this is in fact, Atlantis. There main mining was Gold , copper and iron and Atlantis is the richest city to ever exist and that will ever exist and in a day was destroyed. For all you treasure hunters I give you where to look as its b not where you think it would be and hopefully an archeologist would like to take this on and discover artifacts that areike nothing ever to be found before and the military also as the weapons they had make ours look like BB guns. All that is hidden will be made know by your Lord God the Almighty “I AM “.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
So how valuable is copper? I know Gold and Silver are wildly under valued. But I have a gut feeling copper may be under valued as well??
10:17 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 June, 10:22
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Trust your feeling its electrifying

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
hearing the same

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 June, 10:24
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I have been buying it in large quantities for 2.00 an ounce.

Yes very valuable in those days and today. That why all our pennies are zink now coated in copper.