Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 June, 07:48
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Oh! Thank you for this! I'd seen the term before but w/o explanation. I have an acquaintance who is an intuitive who sees many things including into the future. But some of what she has seen is not something any of us want to live through. I thought perhaps as we changed our consciousness (global awakening) we might shift into a different timeline which isn't the one she was seeing. From what you shared here, I think I might be right. I sure hope this is the timeline we are on. Thanks again!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Thanks to you and others like you who are great at researching/digging/connecting the dots, I feel like I keep informed with information I would otherwise not have. It certainly allows me a greater peace of mind and a stronger "trust in the plan." I am totally ready for the "it's going to be biblical" aspect of it but know Trump and the Alliance are in control of the timing of it all so have never wished for them to "hurry up and get it done" as I've seen so many others comment (probably trolls). Godspeed to you as you continue your research. My deepest gratitude for all you are doing for our Great Awakening and the liberation of humanity!🙏🌏🦋
08:29 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

18 June, 08:47
Yes, everyone does have their part to play. I feel like I am one of the ants in the ant scene in "It's a Bug's Life". All of us together will steamroll, flatten and eliminate the evil scourge that has trapped, enslaved and tortured so many for so long. I love AnonUp! The Anons are so present, helpful and responsive which certainly helps me to feel more connected and part of the Team

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 08:52
....so thank you again for all your efforts and dedication in helping us all to participate at deeper levels of knowledge and awareness in this Great Awakening! Yes, WWG1WGA and NCSWIC--for which I am so deeply grateful. We owe so much to President Trump, the Alliance and all those working on the front lines of this epic battle. Great love and beautiful light to you and all your efforts💞🌏🦋🌄