TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 07:14
In conclusion , Posidon was one of the Fallen and his 10 sons which were 5 sets of twins were Nephilim of old also as many Nephilim of ancient times were octen recognised as the Hero’s of old before the Great Flood . The Fallen who fathered children of women on earth were condemed to be enchained in Hell until Judgement Day. So Gabriel caused all the Nephilim to make war on each other until almost everyone was killed who was a Nephilim and the remaing few were drowned in the Great Flood and a very small number as in less than 5 were taken into the earth to hide behind rock and metal doors until the waters were gone. Now only the Fallen who never mated with daughters of men are left and the humans taken beneath the earth that we refer to as Grays today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
My friend, how do you know all this valuable information? I am not questioning the validity. I am fascinated by your knowledge.
07:16 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 08:08
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I know a lot about pre flood ansd post flood acienebt civiliations as well as the Annanaki who were also Fallen Angels . They possesed the knowledge of the universe at that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 June, 08:14
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I was always taught one thing as a youngster. " The one thing smart people do, is listen to people that are smarter than themselves." Which is why I am here. "Learning."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 June, 02:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'd be interested in hearing more about the Anunnaki from you.