John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:52
Boom: did you know Trump's logo of his Scotland golf course just happens to have a double-headed bald eagle on it?

In Freemasonry, the double-headed eagle is a symbol of the thirty-third degree of the Scottish Rite. It stands for the reconciliation between matter and spirit. Think of gold symbolism.
#MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #BOOMS #EAGLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
I know many good people who sre Freemasons. However with keeping with JFK theme, didn't he want to get rid of "secret societies"?
12:54 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:56
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
The "secret societies" consist of the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines, and the Rothschilds with the Vatican's power.

I believe there are both good and bad Freemasons. Trump and JFK are the ones who want to get rid of the secretive society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
27 January, 01:09
In response John Reese to his Publication
I agree. I have Manly P Hall's book The Secret Teachings if All Ages, and I used to listen to his lectures online...I learned a lot, and he shared it openly.