Utsava Prophecy @utsava
15 June, 05:48
THINGS ARE HAPPENING: Russian President Putin suggests that US government ordered the Assassination of Ashli Babbit. We are less than two days away from the Putin-Biden summit in Geneva. How do you think this will go over? Remember Biden facemask has been already taken over by the white hats ('Enjoy the show'...). FBI building in DC is empty! It is closed! Not a surprise. The military has taken over I said on Sunday....We have shutdown of planes and Trains in progress. 34 buildings have been bombed...the flip of the election results ('Arizona'....) is happening...anymore questions? Before I forget: Dams and Wuhan are bombed, Cuba does not accept any longer American dollars, Schuman resonance is down (told you that there is something going on with frequency movie) and the weather service has been down. It is not anymore a matter of weeks but a matter of any day for the EBS....I got some ideas but for security reasons will not disclose it...all I can say be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
No on some of the points which has not happened. Here is the sequence of events that will come cultivating into the STORM and all civilians in the US are protected and will not be harmed. This has been meticuolously planned and the Military Intelligence already know all the election results in every county and State. It was a Military Sting Operation and you do not get by the US Military and those who assisted in fraud are all already known. Global arrest have been occurring and more flights to just GITMO in 30 days than the year. See MonkyWrex videos. The Plan :
04:24 PM - Jun 17, 2021
In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 12:53
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
In my vision the other day I saw what I now understand to be Rods of God.
I saw what looked like giant steel telephone poles above the clouds. Some one has since told me that is what Rods of God are.That they are a weapon that is dropped from so high up that when they hit it is like a big bomb without the radioactivity?
I believe God is in control.
No matter what happens Nana trusts him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
01 July, 12:04
so I guess it's best to assume that you are one of the 10?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 June, 03:54
Curious if

1) White Hats are coordinating with the Fuellmich
Crimes Against Humanity Lawsuits... [covid]?

2) Can someone rescue the Patriots in jail since 01/06
on Fake Charges, no bail & in solitary?

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
17 June, 09:18
Explain P.A.I.N please????

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 June, 04:50
I noticed you shared a post with photos of
JFK Jr. and Carolyn as they look then and now.

The one of Jr. is NOT him.
It's his half brother named Vincent Fusca.
Another son of JFK.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 June, 03:49
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
My limited research unearthed at least 2 Vincent Fusca's
possibly 3. Jr used to use it, occasionally.