Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
17 June, 04:07
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Best thing I’ve heard & read in a long time!
I hope U pedo blood drinking users shrival up like the little Dicks They Have & DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH IN HELL, AFTER WE WATCH YOUR PUBLIC HANGINGS, Cursing the day’s of their life & torture They pushed on us Slaves!😡🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brown Fox @BrownFox
17 June, 01:58
Thanks for the work you do. Your posts are the first ones I check out regularly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
17 June, 02:02
In response Brown Fox to her Publication
🐸❤️

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
17 June, 01:53
Also curious that the name itself, Wormwood, alludes to it’s ability to combat parasitic infections (worm) and what is the world dealing with if not a pandemic of parasites (the elite) destroying society and culture everywhere.