Back to the Future @Backontrack
All 3 PICTURES ARE IMPORTANT.

2017 Inauguration
Trump at the front in control of the dissolving corporation
Military behind in charge of the saving the republic.

2020 Q Castle Clean
Trump now behind shrouded in black background & his attire black
Black signifies death (corporation).
Military in Front with the LIGHT beaming on them

Gematria Castle Clean we get.

hi pontiff - bauer - creation - corpse

Translation
Hi Pope Rothschild creation 1871 Organic Act USA incorporated is dead.

Vatican owns title deed to USA Inc. Bauer name changed to Rothschild. USA inc created in City of London by Rothschild’s.

Vatican 2017 visit Melania wearing all black attire to meet Pope. Black signifies death & the black Veil signifies Darkness of Sin.

Military was and is still in Charge of the republic.
Take it to the bank.
03:46 AM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 April, 09:11
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
My first post to read today, what a beautiful way to start the day. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
25 April, 08:42
Incredible decode, thank you🤗 I have watched President Trumps 2017 Inauguration a few times, he is stating so much that has come to light. The evildoers had all of those sick creatures protesting that day so they would not hear his beautiful & brilliant speech💥
I am so grateful to be somewhat awake to what is happening, I cannot imagine being ignorant at this time in history. My only son (47) and his wife live 5 miles from me, no communication since September 2021 as I am a conspiracy theorists & must be punished into submission 👿 No, I will not, I live for the truth, there is only truth❤️ I believe in God, I trust humanity 🙏🏼 Godspeed Patriot🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 08:48
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
thank you.
God Bless.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
20 July, 09:09
Image of pope deflated/beaten. Have you noticed all popes have black iris's...could be nothing🤔

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 July, 09:09
merci 🙏🌿

Montana Ford @Montanaford
27 June, 02:51
🇺🇸🙏❤️Awesome! Thanks for enlightening me!🇺🇸🙏❤️

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 June, 09:41
I love your information also! Just came across you a few days ago. Thank you for all you are sharing!!

17 June, 09:43
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
thank you.

Light Being @lightbeing
17 June, 07:03
I love following you. So much confirmation.

17 June, 07:18
In response Light Being to her Publication
your welcome