Robby Ball @perfectsliders
A wonderful new world is about to be revealed and yes, it will be Trump’s masterpiece. I think the motto “America First” is to show the rest of the countries around the globe how it can and shall be done. Patience for now until it can be revealed ... in the meantime, hold Trump, our Patriots and Miltary in the highest vibration of positive thoughts and prayer.
12:16 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
30 January, 11:27
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
🙏🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲🙏
https://youtu.be/A3yCcXgbK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joe honne @littleninjawarrior
29 January, 04:53
halleluyhwhshua!! we got u baby!! we got you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
29 January, 01:13
I believe in the Son, I believe in the Risen One. I believe we overcome by the Power of His Love. I'm alive because He lives. I know he holds my life, my future in His Hands. Amen.

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
29 January, 11:40
Praying for humanity! Praying for Trump & team!

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
29 January, 11:34
💪🙏❤️

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
29 January, 11:32
🙏💖

Tin Lizzy @TinLizzy
28 January, 10:17
Hallelujah and Amen ... again and again!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
29 January, 04:55
In response Tin Lizzy to her Publication
halleluyah!! amen!! halleluyah amen! halleluyah amen!!

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
28 January, 11:13
It is God's Perfect Plan that will be implemented by our amazing President DJT and our brilliant military. God will save our Nation if we PRAY!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
27 January, 12:42
I do I do....always and forever! I hold the hughest light for this courageous determined, brave team.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 January, 12:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸