Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
05 March, 09:32
I got the mail this evening and there was a letter from PayPal that stated they had reviewed my account and determined that I was a risk for not paying thus they were closing my credit account. I have had this account opened for 9 years and when I have kept a balance, have always paid my monthly bill. I have no issues with credit. I was baffled but then realized that I had bought things from "Patriot" websites over the past few months. I am so angry that they think they can cancel me because of my private buying history. Has anyone else had this happen to them yet? I am sure this is the tip of the iceberg, and I am truly scared to see what lies ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Hutchins @djezhutch
IMO consider the fact that there are still evil people that are attempting torip you off
trycalling paypal to confirm/deny the legitamcy of said notificatio
05:02 AM - Jun 16, 2021
In response Porscha Ward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by djezhutch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Hutchins, click on at the bottom under it