r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 June, 11:15
🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
15 June, 11:48
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
i want one of these hard core flat earthers to take todays modern tech and go to the edge and live stream it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
15 June, 12:09
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
I am not a Hardcore FLAT EARTHER by any means. But have you spent anytime researching it? If so you must have some huge questions. I know I didn't research it until listening to some information from JasonQ. Here is a pretty convincing video. To be honest I only made it to #59 of 200 before I said OKAY. Now like many past lies the Cabal has told us I am waiting for FULL DISCLOSURE of the truth. Like many things these days. I am a big boy, I can handle it. CAN I PLEASE JUST HAVE THE TRUTH! https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
15 June, 04:18
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
interesting data
but my opinion stands
if its flat theres a edge
find it film it and maybe ill consider it further
the reason planets are round is the same reason a bubble is round its the most efficeint shape in nature

im not discrediting i just dont buy it

OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
I will see if I have a video of the Edge. Not mine personally. I am not sure I saved it. Maybe an Admiral Byrd video. It showed miles and miles ofa very tall Ice wall. As far as the eye could see. Maybe a Do some digging. It's a fun conspiracy theory. Besides it will help pass the time until Trump comes back.
07:47 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WantingJustice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OregonPatriot Here, click on at the bottom under it