Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
15 June, 04:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Is this a recent Joe M post? I was wondering where he went -- I miss him!
06:25 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
San Voe @Weimy
17 June, 09:14
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
missing the o in ignorance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 June, 03:30
In response San Voe to her Publication
zero comms

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
15 June, 09:56

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
15 June, 06:42
He does have an account on Gab, but he stopped posting there back in January and has popped in a couple of times to post - the first of which he removed, and just a couple of days ago he posted again and reading the comments back to him - it would seem Gab is choc-a-bloc full of leftards.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
15 June, 06:49
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
He said he wouldnt be posting for awhile.....Insider Q level?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 June, 07:20
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
Too bad about all the lefties on Gab.
I had an account there, but haven't posted in many months. It started resembling Twit 😝