John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 08:38
Thanks to all who helped me make the right call. It was the right thing to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
faby Lgs @puce
15 June, 11:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏Hello dear friend John, I can't send you this message privately so I'm sending it publicly. I am French and mother of Aurélien, a young soldier in France who was vaccinated against covid (pfizer) to carry out external military operations. The French army put him in the situation to accept the vaccine "Mom, I have no choice". I am in great emotion and I can't find my words anymore, so worried am I about the future of his life. It is the call for help of a mother for her son, who I think has already been hypnotized to accept this vaccine; his brigade is in Merignac in Gironde, is this unit part of the deep state? It is the love of a mother that makes me turn to you, because I know that you are a good man. My son does not know that I am writing to you. I thank you with all my hear wainthepain01
@ElaMarriti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 01:46
In response faby Lgs to her Publication
My heart breaks for you, as only a mother's love could reach out and ask for help. I think you may know that J is away, as of a day or so ago ... perhaps he has access, idk.

Your son can remove the toxins by taking organic magnesium, using an alkaline diet as much as possible and a pinch of 20 Mule Borax (food grade) in a liter of distilled water. This neutralizes the toxins from what I've learned.
God Bless you.

faby Lgs @puce
Thank you very much madam, you take care of my heart, may god protect you
01:55 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by puce in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 June, 06:27
In response faby Lgs to her Publication
I hope that is a help. Always always pray for each other ask God for His guidance and wisdom. This is a difficult time for many of us, know that we will get through this and have a much better world.
Here is the graphic for an alkaline diet