r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 June, 11:15
🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
15 June, 11:48
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
i want one of these hard core flat earthers to take todays modern tech and go to the edge and live stream it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
15 June, 12:09
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
I am not a Hardcore FLAT EARTHER by any means. But have you spent anytime researching it? If so you must have some huge questions. I know I didn't research it until listening to some information from JasonQ. Here is a pretty convincing video. To be honest I only made it to #59 of 200 before I said OKAY. Now like many past lies the Cabal has told us I am waiting for FULL DISCLOSURE of the truth. Like many things these days. I am a big boy, I can handle it. CAN I PLEASE JUST HAVE THE TRUTH! https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Eric Larson @ericman375
15 June, 12:33
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
That being said, earth could very well be a sphere surrounded by a blue sky stone of firmament and the sun and moon could be nearly identical in size and a lot closer than they say. NASA and the moon landings that we saw were definitely a fabrication.

OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
Speaking of Firmament. I just saw this this past weekend. Where was it? Think about a Rainbow. What is it reflecting off of? The video showed a glass being used in a way that the firmament would be positioned. I was like!🤔😱 And you know the Moon Landing was Fake. So there you go. More lies from those who tell us it is round. And what I have read. The images we see of the round earth are ALL ARTIST RENDETIONS. Satelites don't exist they use hot air ballons. I know. I am still wrapping my mind around it. I never thiought I'd be living in a stinking TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE. Oh and there is a video of the CABAL trying to penetrate or blow up the Firmament. It shows the rockets or missles just skipping alonng the DOME.
01:46 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WantingJustice in this post can reply
Eric Larson @ericman375
15 June, 02:00
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
Rainbows are not dependent on a glass ceiling. You can put a garden hose on mist and see rainbows with the ground behind them.