Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
15 June, 07:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 June, 11:15
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Yes, this is an actual thing.

I remember reading about it a couple of years ago.

If I remember correct, it involved monkeys of a certain species that all lived on the same island.

The monkeys on one side of the island all started doing whatever it was a new way I believe, and somehow the monkeys on the other side of the island started doing the same thing, but the two groups of monkeys had never actually come in contact with each other.

I may not be exactly on the mark, but that is the gist of it.

#GoodVibes #lawofattraction #Peace #greatvibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
Yes, that's right. It was when a younger generation of monkeys began washing their food in a stream. It led to colonies on other islands to doing the same.
Some claim it's just a hypothetical phenomenon but you cannot deny that spontaneous transference of knowledge, especially throughout an entire species regarding a new idea or action, completely bypasses physical barriers. It's like a mind-to-mind jump. A leap in consciousness. Pretty cool stuff.
12:08 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 June, 12:20
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Definitely cool.