Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 June, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
14 June, 11:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is this the same g.e. person thats allowing people trash trump and Q and spread racist nazi'sm on their bullshit telegram chat??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Oh get over yourself, little miss thing, with your khazarian orc worship.
11:35 AM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
16 June, 12:34
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Stop being a cunt loving hitler its really false abd ubtruthful very un Qanon esk. hence the fucking name of the website😆 Q people dint want nazijews here take your cunt hitler lies and shove them in your skank hole. ip addresses incoming...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
16 June, 12:37
and just like that...
you have to go and stuff everything...

I was just getting aquatinted
and you have to go and swear like that...

oh well

16 June, 04:03
IP incoming? Now that I know what a toddler monkey cross-breed you are, we can all start laughing at you.

16 June, 12:30
just admit it...You're a jewbot hitler loving goyim scamlet.

16 June, 12:29
😜notice how youre a pos and nobody likes your trash propaganda? you love hitler?? 😆🤣😂😹😆 youre a jew

16 June, 03:41
That mirror of yours though. You do project and protest much. Perhaps you'd like to take a nap in that cozy gas chamber?

16 June, 12:22
lol jewjewjEWewgoyim khazarian LMFAO IWANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVING YOURE A RACIST SCAM. 0LEASE FEEL FREE TO KEEP CALLING ME A JEW IM VERY 3CSTATIC YOU JUST TOLD ME THE TRUTH NAZI CUNT😅🤣😂😂😂😂

16 June, 03:34
So hysterical. Did you forget your meds today? Did your mother have to go to bail you out again with the money she made on the street the night before? And me racist? Sure, orc face. I hate your race. You filled up Mordor and then got your asses handed to you by, as I recall it, a little hobbit.