TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 June, 06:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
15 June, 08:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i am actually heartbroken because I am leaving the art center where I am a potter😩they made the very unconstitutional and devisive decision to 'make' those who have not received the jab to wear masks, everyone else is good to go! Embedded in my DNA is 'NEVER AGAIN' as this is how it starts...I will speak my peace/piece, gather my stuff and leave💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Libre @AussieChick
I'm sorry you have to leave where you are.You have to make tough decisions in life that at the time seem unfair and unjust.You will however be proud that you stood your ground and gave the middle finger to these idiots.You will have the last laugh.
09:32 AM - Jun 15, 2021
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AussieChick in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
15 June, 09:36
In response Bella Libre to her Publication
Yes, this I know, but, I love the Gals in my group and I will not give them the middle finger, but, prayerfully a big hug, I wish them no harm❤️ but, I do apprecite your firey sentiments🙏🏻