Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 August, 09:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Armor up each and everyday! God Speed Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 September, 01:52
Armor up for battle and keep the full armor of God on. You can not survive without it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 07:59
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Amen Brother. ❤️🙏💞

Green Hive @ckmk2001
29 August, 08:12
We all need the full armor of God now and always.

Marley McCord @Marley808
29 August, 07:57
your posts have given me peace more times than i can count. Thank you.

09 August, 10:43
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
God Bless You.🙏❤️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 July, 11:01
I ask GOD to let be a Warrior for HIS Glory everyday... GOD Bless my friend

16 July, 11:08
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Amen! I ask for Him to guide me everyday as well my friend. God Bless You too. Thanks for being here with us.