Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
You all are accessing exactly what you need to and when you need to, and it is a very exciting time to be a human on planet Earth. If you truly want to ascend, to be your higher selves, to be fifth dimensional, then you will share when you can, and you will teach anyone who is ready to be taught. You will seek the advancement, the evolution, of each and every one of your fellow humans. There is power in numbers, and your numbers are multiplying every single day. The more of you that have the power, that have the abilities, the closer you get to the fifth dimension.

So donโ€™t just wait for your fellow humans to catch up to where you are and where you have been for quite some time; guide them. Give them the tools that they need, and invite them to exist in the higher frequency state that you have been so fortunate to have found.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’œ
03:38 AM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by MelekatosheeOleak in this post can reply
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
15 June, 04:26
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
forgive me for disagreeing. i have been soul searching for some time now and know that the closer I get to asending to a greater self that I loose all those things that we hold so dear. All those emotions that bind me to self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
15 June, 07:15
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
That is why it is important to loose attachments , fear, worry , judgement ect Its called 3D emotions or programs we get forcefully stuck in. They no longer serve you when you ascend into 5D and higher dimensions They dont exsist there .

Haooy ascending and lots of love and blessings.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396