TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 June, 08:31
Mysterious, Magical, And Majestic!
Gods Universe and Our Father in Heaven is Watching all the Earth Now along with uncountable legions of Angels of Our Lord.
Many of us speak of an orchestrating force as SOURCE or INFINITE PRESENCE or DIVINE ABSOLUTE or GREAT SPIRIT or DIVINE MOTHER or ALMIGHTY GOD and many other titles who is guiding, protecting, and teaching “ITS” creation in the significant ways that will cause shifts in consciousness to happen, and thus, the reaching to the higher levels of actualization and capability.
Our “Faith” is strong, and we endeavor to assist others to be assured of a renewing and revitalizing process of transformation which began long ago and is on-going in this “Now”.
This results in being detached from fear-based ideas, but yet, not so detached that there is no facing of potential realities as collective consciousness moves in various directions and transmits frequencies to the upper realms which answers back in the transmission./reception sequence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
14 June, 09:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Respectfully Christians do not believe in a God the mother. I caution those who are Christians to be wise... be discerning of who you allow to minister to you. I have come to the realization that there are many within the movement who mix Christianity with other teachings such as the existence of extraterrestrial life..or have theological heretical teachings such as the existence of god the mother. Nowhere in Scripture do we read of any teachings that refer to the God of Scripture..as God the mother. Paul wrote in Galatians if anyone preaches teaches any other doctrine let them be accursed. I write this to Christians if you choose to believe in other ideologies..then respectfully this is not for you. As Christians we believe that in Jesus..God revealed Himself in the flesh to all of humanity..Jesus came to die on the cross... to pay for our sins..in Him alone we receive the forgiveness of sin..salvation..This is the message of salvation. To prove His claim He then rose from the dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
With respect also, How do you know as no one has seen or can look upon God least they die and God isn’t a sex as humans so he is neither male or female and nowhere in the Bible does it say otherwise. When you’ve read the over 500 missing Holy Books and there are 778 being translated we can discuss more. He they all are along with over 380 Audiobooks.
Most Bibles have 66-68 Holy Books in Protstant Bibles and 72 in the Catholic Bible. The Quaran has 114 Chapters and not Books. But look at the link below and all Holy Books are there where over 500 are the written word and over 380 are Audiobooks.

https://www.tapintothetrut...
09:53 PM - Jun 14, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 June, 06:28
Jesus called God his FATHER.

15 June, 06:35
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Yes, correct and so did all the prophets prior to Christ. But, Father in Heaven does not refer to God as being a male or female since he is not human . He is everything around you , all things. You can’t put God into a frame of being a man or woman as thats a human trait and he is in all things right down to the makeup of every atom in the universe.

15 June, 12:03
I believe God in whom all of creation exists is able to throughout the generations preserve His Word. What you are doing is the same thing Satan did in Genesis chapter 3. Has God really said? Can we trust Him? In a sense you are like many of these secret society groups... looking for hidden knowledge. You mention other religions and question which one is the correct religion. All religions essentially teach that man is good. To obtain salvation one must follow rules, laws... perform rituals to appease their diety. Biblical Christianity teaches man is utterly corrupt... hopeless... infected with sin... in desperate need of salvation. All religions teach you must do to please the deity of said religion whereas biblical Christianity teaches... that God came into this world in the person of Jesus Christ to offer Himself a sacrifice... the difference is... while the gods of all religions require the works of man... for the bible believing Christian... our God did everything for us...

15 June, 12:16
Regarding the person of God... I can answer you what the Bible teaches. In John 1:18 and 6:46 no man has seen the Father except the Son. John 4:24 God is Spirit..invisible to the human eye according to Colossians 1:15.
With that said we understand that God has revealed Himself to humanity. How? The disciples question Jesus..Show us the Father and it will be sufficient for us. How did Jesus respond to their request? John 14:9. Jesus responded Why ask of me this question? If you have seen me..you have seen the Father. I understand to some it is a mystery. 1 Timothy 3:16 reads great is the mystery of godliness God was manifest in the flesh. John 1:1 in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Colossians 1:15 Jesus is the image of the invisible God. I caution you and others who follow your ideology. Scripture warns that in the last days in 2 Timothy 3:7 there will be some who will always be learning but never be able to come to the knowledge of truth...

15 June, 06:17
You know seeking Gods Words is what all Chrisymtains should be doing rather than relying on your 66-68 Holy Books and I shared with you over 500 and you are 100% wrong. So you thing by reading all the Books the prophets wrote makes me like a hidden Society.
Remember all that is secret will be made known and all that is hiidebn will be brought into the light. Expand your mind and knowledge and read all of Gods Words.
God and Christ are 2 seperste entities. Christ is the Heavenly and earthly Son of God. You confused and there is the Holy Spirit too. God is One and the great “ I Am “ and no one knows the true name of God much less couldn’t speak it with vocal chords. Do you also believe all Angels are God too ?

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
14 June, 11:47
This is a fabulous post! The video is enlightening! With the info people can start healing! you have listed over 500 missing books of the bible! This is AMAZING! I thanQ for all of your work and knowledge! 💛

15 June, 06:21
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
tap on the Book and it takes you to the written Words of that Book. Over 500 Written Books and over 380 Audiobooks.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
14 June, 10:21
wow ego ...ljustbstay focused...nonsense about who knows more is useless

14 June, 10:25
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
Do not Judge least you be Judge by God.

14 June, 10:30
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
The nonsense is not reading Gods Words and then claiming to be Holyier than another because you read at most 72 out of 778 Holy Books.Thats like a 1st grader telling a Scoentist about science.. Use discerment and seek all of Gods Words.