Kevin Nicholson @knichol5
"“Your all pussies and cowards, especially you, Adm. Hannink. I don’t see the three cowardly officers who passed sentence on me here, either. Where are they? No stomach. Where’s Trump? I figured he ain’t got the testicular fortitude to watch his handiwork in action. He’s a fucking pussy, and you’re all cowards and liars for following him. Let’s get this over with. I ain’t scared of shit,” Brennan said, as an MP slipped the noose around his neck.

Vice Adm. Hannink approached the gallows and tilted his head to meet Brennan’s menacing stare.

“This is not about Donald J. Trump. This is about you and the actions you’ve taken in the name of evil. Trump just had the guts to get the ball rolling, but one way or another, with or without Trump, your fate was sealed the moment you participated in the murders of innocent civilians. Trump may have been the catalyst, but you’re here because, frankly, you’re one evil sonofabitch,” Vice Adm. Hannink said.

“Do your master’s bidding; I’ll see y
05:14 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by knichol5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kevin Nicholson, click on at the bottom under it