CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
HCQ might correct the angle of water.
(The hydrogen and oxygen bonds.)

We are 80% water.

We are bombarded by frequencies that change the structure of water.

The MSM freaked out when Trump suggested HCQ.

The medical matrix is crumbling before our eyes.🔥
02:42 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CGPatriot in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 July, 03:19
In response CGPATRIOT / 17 to his Publication
Link to Beethoven's Pastoral - take a listen - it is awesome !!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
milanek holograph @prdka_la_bleu
06 July, 02:28
i was just thinking about Masaru Emoto, then reloaded the page and here he was, in your post :) i LOVE his work, I very much recommend his books!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 June, 03:12
I heard they freaked out because
HCQ would KILL cannibals whom kill ,torture, and drink the blood of their victims .
That is why they fought against it. SO many demons out there.
ENJOY YOUR LAST MEAL Blood drinkers.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 June, 09:31
Yes!!! ❤️

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 June, 04:33
yep! I heard Dr. Lee Merritt talk about that on BardsFM interview a few days ago. We know ivermectin is helpful but they didn’t freak out of that like they did HCQ.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
14 June, 02:59
Great point. I too think it's crumbling.
I love Emoto's work.