Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Today, Flag Day, I'm thinking about :Russell-Jay : Gould
The unsung hero who captured our Flag, & saved our Country...
If you're not familiar with him, watch this video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SERGEANT ROBERT HORTON - WAR CASTLES Overview - YouTube

Sergeant Robert Leroy Horton (US ARMY CIVIL AFFAIRS & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND) Trains US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES GREEN BERETS - explains how Russell Jay...

02:23 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
21 June, 05:28
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This is one of the videos that opened my eyes a year ago. And oncecthey are open, you can't look back.. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 June, 02:41
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
"Take a look at a castle. Any castle. Now break down the key elements that make it a castle. They haven't changed in a thousand years. 1: Location. A site on high ground that commands the territory as far as the eye can see. 2: Protection. Big walls, walls strong enough to withstand a frontal attack. 3: A garrison. Men who are trained and willing to kill. 4: A flag. You tell your men you are soldiers and that's your flag. You tell them nobody takes our flag. And you raise that flag so it flies high where everyone can see it. Now you've got yourself a castle."
— Lt. Gen. Eugene Irwin, The Last Castle
Think Gen M, Flynn. Think WAR CASTLE and it becomes crystal clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 June, 03:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Nobody takes our Flag!!!!

I love General Flynn. Hero

wwg1wga

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 June, 06:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Russell Gould a hero, we owe you so much. Thank You Russell Gould for you’re insight & expeditious action. You are an amazing American. Patriots honor you.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 June, 02:35
In response GOD WON to her Publication
me too!!!!!
I'm so glad you responded....so good to know that there is a fellow ":Goulder" out there!!!!!😄
Happy Flag Day!