WWG1WGA, MAGA, Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Retired Scientist , Restore Our Nation Citizen Rights & Constitutional Laws.

Europa The Last Battle video posted about 20 minutes ago and is a BItchute link video over 11 hours long.
How could something so awful have happened and it is not really even taught in history books.
Research it you will be shocked. Russia was a Christain country the Jewish group slowly took over then killed the Royal
Family, except two may have escaped and if so maybe Melania Trump and / or Putin could be decedents. We will find one day. Very interesting And Stalin's name was changed he may have been Jewish as hard to believe as that is.

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour 💗

In response TheStormIsUponUs All to his Publication

Storm...i found the link...will watch in increments...wow...had come across bit about Melania...so, now for the rest! Thank you💞

WWG1WGA, MAGA, Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Retired Scientist , Restore Our Nation Citizen Rights & Constitutional Laws.

In response Eagle Soul to her Publication

Your welcome and I reposted it for you as every single one of you are very important and need to know the truth thats been hidden from you.
WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter!

Hello Storm. Metal sticks to me, I wan't vaccinated. My 40 yr old son too. What are they planning for us? Will a heavy metal cleanse work and what would you recommend?

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

If magnets are sticking to you thats not good. How would you have ingested that much iron ? They can treat you with metal chealants to remove the iron and I wouldn’t waste anytime getting that done.

Someone on tiktok suggested they contaminated our meat supply. The man took a magnet and threw it a a steak that was sideways and the magnet stuck. Recently, there was a meat industry hack and now several of the meat processing plants are shut down. Do you think it is possible the white hats found this out and are attempting to stop this? My son lives 700 miles away from me. We do eat alot of red meat. I use good grade diatamaceous earth for detoxing. I was using the borax, baking soda, epsom salt and pink himalyan salt baths to remove nanos. I use only glass no plastic. I use filtered water to remove flouride. I only cook in stainless steel, cast iron or ceramic. I know we should all pray for healing and to stop this demonic evil!

Only people mentioned by @Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

I don’t eat meat except fish so I have ingested any and I will pray for you and your family as I think I know what the Illuminati is doing by putting iron in the vaccines and meat supplies. It very nefarious and evil and I will show you examples on this post. They plan to transmit radiowave just below the microwave Hz and frequency to stop the brain from being able to control voluntary functions such as movement.

https://youtu.be/I1-jRi0jgQo

https://youtu.be/JpNRwO1YttM

Kyrie eleison = Lord, Have Mercy. Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Don't eat fruit/veggies from Mexico. Under free Trade, Host Country rules apply, and Mexico still uses DDT.

(1) Show this thread

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

can you share the borax recipe for removing nanos? remove them from the meat or from your body?

There has to be a natural remedy. What about chorella? I will look at pinterest. LOL

I don't use my cast iron skillet only at most a couple times a week. Have you heard anyone else have these problems?