Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 June, 11:42
Best intel heard today:

1. DC is broke, City of London is broke & The Vatican (3 evil pillars of Cabal) assets seized
2 Navy on the move in our oceans to prevent cabal escape by submarine or boat since last week
3. Release AZ audit results to occur hopefully tomorrow
4. They will try to shutdown schools & do more cyber attacks ie ransomware
5. Blackouts contingent upon audits & likely to occur in the coming days/weeks
6. First big arrest probably Bidan after audit results released to public
7. Cabal Companies that control MSM: Disney, General electric, Viacomm, CBS, and Time Warner
8. After 3 days starlink satellite will give us Tesla free energy, it will go up as soon as the blackout occurs
9. An estimated 3 days with no electricity
10. Stock market crash to occur during blackout
11. A new base called Tierra Del Fuego an island near Argentina where military tribunals are taking place since GITMO is full
12. Military alliance are doing arrests & not contingent on audit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I do believe a blackout is coming in some form, the DS doesn't want the truth to be heard ie audits...I don't think it will last long
The DS will fight hard...look what they have done so far, think about it...
introduced a fake pandemic to push for mail in votes to steal an election, lock down economy, heck shut everything down
We're not going to take...NCSWIC
They will be exposed. I have hope, patriots in control
02:08 PM - Jun 14, 2021
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
14 June, 02:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
From X22 - "FISA Works Both Ways, Track All Suicides, Think Tarmac, [FF] Alert – Ep. 2502"
https://x22report.com/fisa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 June, 09:19
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
I listen to him everyday, explains things well without any "conspiracy"