Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 June, 11:42
Best intel heard today:

1. DC is broke, City of London is broke & The Vatican (3 evil pillars of Cabal) assets seized
2 Navy on the move in our oceans to prevent cabal escape by submarine or boat since last week
3. Release AZ audit results to occur hopefully tomorrow
4. They will try to shutdown schools & do more cyber attacks ie ransomware
5. Blackouts contingent upon audits & likely to occur in the coming days/weeks
6. First big arrest probably Bidan after audit results released to public
7. Cabal Companies that control MSM: Disney, General electric, Viacomm, CBS, and Time Warner
8. After 3 days starlink satellite will give us Tesla free energy, it will go up as soon as the blackout occurs
9. An estimated 3 days with no electricity
10. Stock market crash to occur during blackout
11. A new base called Tierra Del Fuego an island near Argentina where military tribunals are taking place since GITMO is full
12. Military alliance are doing arrests & not contingent on audit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 June, 11:49
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Good stuff. Regarding the AZ audit, many said would be released on Trump birthday. So THAT can, like SO MANY others, kicked down the mother fucking road. Won't hold my breath for tomorrow either.

That said, thanks for the update! Hope we SEE things happen imminently......as in TODAY! It is LONG past time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
🙄We can not trust anything. They have said it was today .. And what about the rallies they preached about in May.? It's all crazy and I've lost the spark. Have seen your posts and can easily follow you all the way. Trust ha ha I do not believe in anything more, for one lie after another to keep us going.😩
12:01 PM - Jun 14, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 June, 12:21
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
What is troubling to me is that for many "The Great Awakening" hasn't even begun. Think about it......everyone knows with certainty that there are criminals roaming free. ZERO arrests. None. We have no country. Millions suffering. ZERO arrests. Again, if Patriots in Control a SINGLE ARREST to awaken the masses would be as simple as the pure, fresh and clean coconut cream pie I am about to devour.

That is why I am so baffled folks aren't up in arms. Right now and today we have nothing at all. And that should be scary for even the folks who aren't suffering.

Stunning to witness. Trump words won't do. Flynn declarations won't do. Linny Wood ramblings won't do. Pillow talk won't do.

No more talk. It is time for REAL and TRUE action for ALL to SEE!

No more kicking the mother fucking can down the mother fucking road! It is a time of GREAT urgency for many. Yet, STILL, nothing at all.

Add it ALL up and what does THAT tell YOU?

YOU tell ME! I believe it is rather obvious!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 June, 01:49
In response SPORTS to his Publication
😫Oh yes it is hard and so many suffer from this, but it also amazes me that they have been able to manipulate us for so long. Think of all the months when we thought something was happening. .We drive around in old knowledge that we have been writing about for many years, Day after day we waffle about the same shit. Who would have thought last year on July 4th that another year would pass. We are still sitting here and are so frustrated, those behind can easily say hold the line, they know what the plan is and what is happening. We basically have no idea. A lot is misinfo and what they say does not hold water and it makes us crazy. Now we'll see if it comes in the next hours or days. Otherwise, I think many will soon throw the towel in the ring.😩😞

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 June, 12:05
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Hold The Faith!
It’s taken longer than expected to dismantle a world of BS as we knew!
Trust in the Q Plan (is my advise).

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
14 June, 12:21
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Trust God is in the Q plan. God wins!