Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
11:56 AM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
15 June, 04:13
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication
Fairly certaain video recordings have been made of all confessions and executions. Now, whether they'll show the filthy & disgusting details to the public, who knows?

But, then they always say, "seeing is believing" and "you have to show the people the truth" so they definitely should!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 June, 07:04
I’m calling bovine excrement on this. I keep seeing these “reports” and then we hear someone else was possibly Arkancided. Babylon Bee?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 June, 05:48
I had him down for the 7th. A week late 🤷‍♀️ Let’s hope there is truth to this.

TLee K55 @tleek55
14 June, 05:47
Please, don't toy with me....

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 June, 01:25
How does this author have these types of details? Is he/she witnessing these executions? Who would be allow to watch these??

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
14 June, 01:03
In addition, it was posted yesterday about Mr. Comey's interesting demise.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
14 June, 01:00
Still a POS

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 June, 12:10
Damn. I was hoping we were going to get to beat him to death!