WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
26 January, 08:04
I would like to see Patriots coming together locally more(already happening nationally). So PLEASE share and drop which state/province/country you are from ...then everyone can go thru and follow and maybe chat with their local Patriots to get a good idea of who/whats needed when we do have new elections in the Spring. We are going to have to be more pro-active in our future to not let our Democracy through Liberty slip away!!! This is gonna be awesome! Lets see who's up for unity in the name of freedom!!

I'll start... South Carolina, USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 January, 06:50
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
The Netherlands 🇳🇱 > Friesland 🐄🐄🐄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sorry, translated (right I hope🤞)

Hallo mijn Oost-Atlantische Oceaan buurman! Hoe gaat het daar met jullie?Ik hou altijd van een account uit de eerste hand... kan nepnieuws niet vertrouwen
11:20 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 January, 12:07
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Thanks! And I can read your english. I live in a village and without tv I should not know anything. Msm is also nothing. My real info came from twitter (suspended) and now from anonup! :-) In the big towns were riots and there came hooligans (!) to defend the citizens. Very nice idea. The Netherlands is little and a great pedoland. So much corruption. What a wonderful time to live and to see that the criminals will be in prison or worser. We thank Trump and the military! Most people here however are still 💤💤💤... they think I am crazy.

27 January, 12:23
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
whew...glad u speak English😉! God bless u for being awake! And yes u are in the Snake Pit of Vipers for pedos! I am with u on seeing the dark come to Light and Gods Justice served!! I will keep u in my prayers!