Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 09:38
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Please remember to ask people about masks / covid crapola and ask them about the flu / colds ... why do we not have any more flu or colds? ask them - make them TRY to think
"Was the name changed this year from flu to covid?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
14 June, 12:02
Because it DID'NT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 June, 11:27
My Mind exploded. There are many who believe that the masks stopped the flue of 2020. What the hell happened to people thinking????

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 June, 01:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Oh my gosh, I was going to say the same thing!! Some will even say it like "Duhhh, masks work!" , and a friend called me the other day and said "I like masks, I haven't got sick with anything so I might just continue to wear them forever!" Dang idiots!
I have to laugh to keep my sane. 😂
🙏🇺🇲💕

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
13 June, 11:02