Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 June, 10:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I personaly NEVER BUY THIS WWE show...
Juan have some intel, but his voice sound Weird and WWE LIFESTYLE IS FAKE ...

https://youtu.be/RgAC_6DEn...

Maybe I am wrong, i could be wrong, simply because my human avatar is human🤷‍♀️🤣

I KNOW, in mine HEART THAT DJT HAS MORE VALUE THAN FEED THE CLOWNS...

They could help some Souls get BASICS...

BUT FOR ME IS JUAN ATTENTION GRABBING CLOWN AS LEXIE JONES...🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
13 June, 10:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
All of his book proceeds go to the children. If you listen to him at all he is very wealthy and does not need the book proceeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Just Diana @Diana19
In God we trust, in all else mastercard..lol Challenge every thing, look under every leaf..Be serious, be safe and enjoy life this moment. We may only have this one, nothing else is promised. If I can share that potassium iodine may help someone then I shall pass it along. We have been poisoned enough, we have been separated sufficiently enough, there isn't enough compassion or love shared. As we have been told it's all psy-ops. Ok? Most of it's been a chit show and many parts of it should have carried an x rating. But it was important that we saw how vile this country and our upper echelon of society has gotten. Thank you for waving the red flag and saying beware. Some of us are still paying close attention, ya only have to get burnt once, the second go round we become very cautious! I really dislike popcorn!
10:31 PM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply

Just Diana @Diana19
13 June, 10:40
💙Joey, You are a good watchman, You are looking out for those ones that are still searching without a flashlight. Thank you for your thoughts and keep the lights on for us. I love you also, God watches over all the pure of spirit He knows we have to be protected from the evil. God Bless you and may you have peaceful dreams!💙