Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
13 June, 12:15
Urgent Message for American Families!

Federal and State Agencies Advise You Get An Emergency Radio!

https://w3.newsmax.com/Gen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 June, 12:50
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Just receivec the radio last week. Had purchased a couple battery operated lanterns and a flashlight. Ready for a storm of any type...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 June, 05:28
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Would you mind sharing what you got for emergency radio? I would have to do a lot of looking and wouldn't really know what to get but if you could say what you got, that would be so helpful! Thank you!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 June, 09:26
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
from amazon. it’s really quite nice

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Wow! Thank you SOOO much! I am ordering several, for myself and family members, and you have saved me a great deal of time looking and trying to figure out what is best. And how great that it can recharge phones!!!
10:00 PM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it