audrey cooke @truthteller
11 June, 02:12
#They are saying Soros is dead don't know if true yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 02:19
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
No nothing in the news overseas. If you don't know if it is true why did you post it? Isn't that kinda just like lying?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 02:24
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I already stated I didn't know whether it was true or not and I am certainly not a liar , msm may be keeping it hush hush at this point

I understand that point. If I may I would like to ask you the same question I did the other. Why would you want to post something that you did not know the answer to that could be a falsehood instead of just verifying first? Or it could be posted something like, "Hey I came across this can anyone verify it?" I know it was not posted with any kind of deception in mind but you must remember this is the net and people do not hardly ever look past the first few sentences. They look at the biggest words first. They may totally miss what you said but if it gets reposted maybe the next person wouldn't. I guess what I mean is why even risk it? Do we not want to be warriors of truth?
06:04 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
13 June, 06:11
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I do everything in my power for truth only, point taken for future

13 June, 06:17
I believe you do. We as patriots must help each other to be the best we can. I myself was corrected 3 times today because I assumed something and did not clarify. It was a lesson learned. We all falter it is if we come back better because of it. I appreciate your understanding and keep up the great work.