Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
I am getting married in less than a month on 2/21/21 on me and my fiance's 12 year anniversary. I am liking the numbers. :)
10:55 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotDiane in this post can reply
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
27 January, 01:40
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
That is my granddaughters birthday. her numbers are 2/21/12. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 02:47
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
That is great! Loving the 12/21 vibe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
27 January, 11:40
Congratulations!!! Best wishes on your continued journey as Man and Wife!

27 January, 12:49
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Thank you!

Ragia HRH @HRH
27 January, 11:19
congratulations!

27 January, 12:49
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Thank you!

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
27 January, 10:58
im getting married this year after 15 years!! congrats to us old maids! you guys have any kids?

27 January, 12:51
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Congrats to you too! We have 5 total. 4 are his from a previous marriage and I have 1 also from a previous relationship. None together. I am okay with that though because our youngest is 20. The kids are all grown so we can start our life our way.