JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
When people learn who Melania is they will feel great shame. This magnificent woman- who was effectively ignored by the fake everything- was front and center for our children. This account is very likely not her but it is sweetly done with stills and videos of our real First Family.

https://t.me/flotusmelania...
01:18 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 01:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana had to post this one again is she not just one of the most beautiful angelic creatures you have ever seen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
13 June, 05:42
Only rumor, Russian royalty. Anastasia’s decendent...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 04:29
Yes I believe they will.

Nana can physically see an aura of energy surrounding her like no one else I have ever seen when I see her live.
Not even kidding!

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
13 June, 12:52
❤️🙏👍

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
13 June, 01:45
Regardless of WHO she is, she is the most caring and kind geniune soul! Rumors are its Princess Diana, so be it. Melania=Diana are wonderful and the way she was treated by the MSM was a disgrace!! Hell the way our President and his entire family was a disgrace! I will be forever grateful for what they have done for this Country which enables my family and yours a good life! Blessings to all, Amen!

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
13 June, 01:35
I have heard that ahe is of some line of royalty, but when you read about her younger days-it’s not indicated.
? what so you know ?

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
13 June, 01:33
Melania is a fabulous Flotus! Always fighting for the children! 💙🙏💙

Britton Allyce Oyervides @brittonallyceoyervides
13 June, 01:31
😉 i keep hearing this song.. a little diddy about Dennis and Diane /uha 🤷‍♀️ anybody else❓☺️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎