Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Keith Frost @KFrost
17 June, 04:10
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
What sheeple blindly support these pigs? https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Police Arrest Singing Christians In Idaho - YouTube

Police arrests,Idaho police arrests christians,christians in idaho,moscow idaho,pastor getting arrested,singing christians in idaho,church service outside,ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
17 June, 04:05
I always look at the symbols, can you see the freemason symbols of the "police"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
17 June, 04:03
I can do with out the police. Never had to call a cop ever. I have no respect for jacked up thugs that can arrest me for carrying weapons they can carry, seize private property of poor unable to pay illegal registration fees, swear allegiance to secret satanic freemason lodges like the F.O.P., take a knee with terrorist organizations like BLM, co-operating with child trafficking organizations like CPS to steal children from their Families, and the list continues ad nauseam. I respect Sheriffs and their deputies that take an oath to uphold the constitution only and can be voted out "by the people".