Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
Red pill dropping can be both interesting, fun, and heart warming. I took my great nephew all over northern Arizona this past week. He was sound asleep when he arrived last Sunday, and had quite an adventure with his old auntie. I deliberately wear thought provoking t-shirts whenever I go out. “Stop the Steal”, “Pinnochio Joe”, “Children’s Health Defense Fund”, “Save the Children”, “Don’t Tread On Me”, etc.... I wore my “Save the Children” shirts (available through Patriot Streefighter) as we hiked the Grand Canyon.several folks asked me about them, Save the Kids? Did I mean GOATS? I smiled and said No, I wear it for children who are sex trafficked, used for harvesting Adrenochrome, and their organs. Are you aware that over 1M children are trafficked annually? The cHDF Shirts opened to door to the danger of the jabs, mIcrosoft patent 060606, the SCAMDEMIC, etc. Nephew was wide awke by the time he left, i hope i woke a few others also. WWG1WGA ✨👊🏻✨💗✨
04:59 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spear Header3, click on at the bottom under it